Han Ko has earned wide range of experience and network in business investments, focusing on technology and real estate through more than three decades of his endeavor.
He earned his undergraduate and graduate degrees in electrical engineering and computer science in early stage of his life. He continued his technical career, working with Fortune 500 companies such as Hewlett Packard. With the experience and hard work, he became independent entrepreneur, and has successfully launched and operated technology and real estate ventures in U.S. and in S. Korea.
During the course of his 30 year career, he was able to build strong and vast business network with various local and regional businesses along with governmental entities as well.
Over the multiple decades, he also has played key leadership roles in many community and technical business service oriented organizations, such as follows (he is either currently serving or served as a leader in the following organizations):
- Chairman of the Board and various officer positions for Korean American Association and Korean Chamber of Commerce for 25 years.
- Co-founder, Chairman of the Program, Vice Chairman, Gateway Korea Foundation for 7 years
- A Presidential Adviser to S. Korean President; Han has been nominated and appointed as an official member of National Unification Advisory Council to serve as a presidential adviser to S. Korean President for the past 6 years to promote business between U.S. and Korea and peace in Korean peninsula.
- Co-founder and Vice Chairman of RobuCup Federation, S. Korea for 10 years
- Board and Committee member of FIRST Robotics for 8 years
- Vice Chairman of Autonomous Vehicle Association, S. Korea for 2 years
- A board member, OCA, Asian American Advocates