Han Ko has earned wide range of experience and network in business investments and community service, focusing on technology and real estate through more than three decades of endeavor.
He earned his undergraduate and graduate degrees in the field of electrical engineering and computer science. He continued his technical career, working with Fortune 500 companies and their products such as Hewlett Packard and IBM. Based on the experience and passion, he became an independent entrepreneur, and has successfully launched and operated technology and real estate ventures in U.S. and in S. Korea. He has actively worked on expanding businesses in other parts of Asian countries as well.
During the course of his career, he was able to build strong and vast business network with various local, regional and international businesses along with governmental entities.
Over the multiple decades, he also has played key leadership roles in many business and community service organizations, such as follows:
- Chairman of the Board and various officer positions for Korean American Association and Korean Chamber of Commerce
- Co-founder, Chairman of the Program, Vice Chairman, Gateway Korea Foundation
- A Presidential Adviser to S. Korean President; Han has been nominated and appointed as an official member of National Unification Advisory Council to serve as a presidential adviser to S. Korean President to promote business between U.S. and Korea and peace in Korean peninsula.
- Co-founder and Vice Chairman of RobuCup Federation, S. Korea
- Board and Committee member of FIRST Robotics
- Vice Chairman of Autonomous Vehicle Association, S. Korea
- A board member, OCA, Asian American Advocates